Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Montag, 19. Dezember 2016, 06:11

Forenbeitrag von: »Malcolm Starchild«

Soulful house - Dovie Cote’ Luna En Red [CJ178]

Go on a journey with Dovie Cote’ Dovie Cote’ Luna En Red Traxsouce Dovie Cote’ Luna En Red Soundcloud Dovie Cote’ Cyber Jamz Profile Dovie Cote’ Luna En Red Promo Video

Donnerstag, 17. November 2016, 19:53

DJ Quad IBB - See So Say Strings & Sounds

DJ Quad IBB - See So Say Strings & Sounds 2016 updated re-do of a track I did 28 yrs ago, my attempt back then to sound like the big wigs of house music using a casio cz1, roland 727, a roland tr626 also as a sequencer (LOLOLOL!!!), and a host of Yamaha cheezy pss 680 keyboards with I think a real keyboard at the time.....laugh and as always, enjoy! P.S. some djs that knew me back then, already have the orig copy of this ! See So Say Strings & Sounds Soundcould Link

Donnerstag, 23. Juli 2015, 16:29

Brian Harden ” The Essence of Chicago" EP

The Chicago based Perpetual Rhythms label welcomes long time Chicago artist Brian Harden for the its 5th release; "The Essence of Chicago". This EP offers 3 solid tracks, including a remix by DJ Quad IBB; all of which represent the many fascists of Chicago House & Techno...Deep, Soulful, & Banging. Go on a musical journey with Brian Harden The Essence of Chicago - Juno Records Brian Harden Social Media Perpetual Rhythms Fan Page Perpetual Rhythms Soundcloud

Donnerstag, 25. Dezember 2014, 09:25

Mon Ile - Karl The Voice

Go on a musical journey with " MON ILE - Karl The Voice " MON ILE Karl The Voice - Itunes Concrete Music Group Social media Concrete Music Group About me Page Concrete Music Group Facebook Page Concrete Music GroupTwitter Page

Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2014, 17:21

DJ Quad IN BLUEBLACKNESS - CattBoxxe EP FTTT004

Go on a Journey with the CattBoxxe EP CatteBoxx EP -Traxsouce CattBoxxe EP - ITunes DJ Quad IN BLUEBLACKNESS Social Media

Montag, 5. Mai 2014, 06:12

Donnie Tempo - Switch Burnt EP - MAMSW8

Chicago producer Donnie Tempo delivers another solid old school EP of Chicago House & Techno jamz for moreaboutmusic. Listen & Go on a journey with Donnie Tempo Donnie Tempo - Switch Burnt EP Soundcloud Page Donnie Tempo - Switch Burnt EP CLONE.NL Page Social Media 4tha3rdtime Facebook Page 4tha3rdtime Twitter Page 4tha3rdtime Myspace Page 4tha3rdtime Youtube Channel

Montag, 7. April 2014, 23:51

Da Posse - "The Groove" CHR02

Clubhouse Classic brings back the obscure “The Groove (2014)” by Da Posse (Hula, K.Fingers, Martell, & Maurice) produced & written by Hula Mahone of the Outthere Brothers. Originally released on Future Records which then became Clubhouse Records. The Groove (2014) A phat bass driven Chicago acid track that still rocks today. As a added Bonus check the Slow-House version sure to make any early set move. Another fine piece of powerful dance music history back in the spot light! Listen & Buy da Pos...

Montag, 7. April 2014, 23:43

K'Alexi Ac!d Revolution vol 2

TecSoul Deep is the new label spearheaded by K' Alexi, spotlighting music from both industry veterans and talented young artists. The label follows up on his longtime success of house and techno classics including "The Dancer", "Vertigo", "Essence of A Dream", "All For Lee-Sah", "Medusa", collaborations with the likes of Derrick May, Dave Angel, Marshall Jefferson and Felix da Housecat, and his experience as the head of A&R at DJ International. Currently residing in Berlin and cited by many as ...