Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 26.

Mittwoch, 20. Dezember 2017, 09:43

Forenbeitrag von: »kingkar001«

How to promote HHO carbon cleaning business

How to promote HHO carbon cleaning business? If you have car garage, auto repairs, car workshops, you just add this service to providing engine decarbonising service for car owners as per engine liters per time. Also,How to promote HHO carbon cleaning business, you can develop carbon cleaning as distributor. This business model is renting the carbon cleaning machine to 4S car shop,garages, oil station which do engine carbon cleaning service for car owners. And share the business profit together ...

Montag, 18. Dezember 2017, 09:59

My story with the customer

My story with the customer 1.one email and one call. On 6th, JUNE 2016,We got one inquiry from Google of our Website www.ckkar.com. The content is as following: From this content, we knew he came from Korea and like our machine. And also pay attention on usage. So i send an email to him. Told him how to do business using this machine and how to make money using it, operation is very easy for him. But very pity,My story with the customer, i have no his tel no. So i can not make a call to him.can ...

Donnerstag, 14. Dezember 2017, 10:37

How much carbon dioxide is produced from burning gasoline and diesel fuel

How much carbon dioxide is produced from burning gasoline and diesel fuel? EIA estimates that U.S. motor gasoline and diesel (distillate) fuel consumption for transportation in 2016 resulted in the emission of about 1,102 million metric tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) and 437 million metric tons of CO2, respectively, for a total of 1,540 million metric tons of CO2. This total was equal to 82% of total U.S. transportation sector CO2 emissions and equal to 30% of total U.S. energy-related CO2 emissio...

Mittwoch, 13. Dezember 2017, 09:46

The Early Meeting Of Steven--The Power Of System

The Early Meeting Of Steven: The Power Of System The early meeting,A New Earth Friendly Product Come Into Being, also known as

Montag, 11. Dezember 2017, 10:08

A New Earth Friendly Product Come Into Being

A New Earth Friendly Product Come Into Being &nbsp,Global Warming and Polar Ice Cap Melting; Chinese researchers (in Hunan University) have developed a new technology to remove engine carbon deposit that avoids excessive exhaust emission if used improperly. The new oxy-hydrogen generator named HHO Carbon Clean Machine, developed by a research team from the School of Mechanical Engineering at Hunan University, removes carbon deposit from auto engine through chemical methods. Professor Huang, who ...

Donnerstag, 7. Dezember 2017, 10:15

Global Warming and Polar Ice Cap Melting

Global Warming and Polar Ice Cap Melting Breaking from land and bobbing in the ocean for centuries upon centuries, icebergs are surely one of nature’s most beautiful masterpieces. Each year, hundreds of thousands of them crack off glaciers and slide into the sea from the northern and southernmost tops of the globe. Only ten per cent of an iceberg is visible from above the surface of the water, the rest of its mass lies beneath it. Formed from snowflakes settling into land and being compres...

Mittwoch, 6. Dezember 2017, 09:22

Clear measures in fighting air pollution

Clear measures in fighting air pollution China has taken important steps in its fight against smog, especially given the country’s massive growth, but challenges remain With the development of its industrial civilization,Clear measures in fighting air pollution, China has gradually developed an increasingly severe ecological crisis. In recent years, however, China has made much progress in improvement of its atmospheric environment through unremitting efforts. Not long ago, the United Nati...

Samstag, 2. Dezember 2017, 03:35

How can Chinese government carry out emission reduction

How can Chinese government carry out emission reduction? The Chinese government is considering introducing a carbon credit regulation scheme next year as part of a detailed and practical plan to assess the efforts made by automakers towards cutting greenhouse gas emissions. According to a draft regulation that was released earlier this month, carbon credit will be calculated according to the amount of reduced carbon dioxide emissions from the use of new energy vehicles manufactured in or importe...

Donnerstag, 30. November 2017, 10:15

World Bank invests $150m for green project

World Bank invests $150m for green project The World Bank approved $150 million in financial support on Monday for a $317.5 million project supporting urban development and improving climate change resilience in Ningbo, Zhejiang province. The five-year project includes $108.5 million for urban regeneration,World Bank invests \$150m for green project, $132.1 million for urban transport, $72.3 million for flood risk management and $4.6 million for technical assistance and capacity building, accord...

Dienstag, 28. November 2017, 10:40

10 Easy Ways You Can Prolong Your Car

10 Easy Ways You Can Prolong Your Car’s Life We all have things we want to do before we die. I’m sure people’s lists involve stuff like ‘travel to Paris, Tokyo, a crack den, etc

Donnerstag, 23. November 2017, 10:26

Top 5 Car Warranty And Maintenance Considerations

Top 5 Car Warranty And Maintenance Considerations Why car maintenance and warranty coverage is an important part of the car shopping process? When you’re shopping for a new vehicle it’s just as important to compare car warranty and maintenance information as it is to compare price and monthly payment. Car warranty coverage is measured in terms of time and total mileage driven during the period of vehicle eligibility,Top 5 Car Warranty And Maintenance Considerations, whereas free main...

Dienstag, 21. November 2017, 09:42

Why Should We Decarbonize Our Car

Why Should We Decarbonize Our Car’s Engine? I always heard that the owner of car complained that after ran one or two years, the automobile engine will have performance degradation in different levels: economic performance degradation, fuel consumption increase, short of power, fast acceleration not free, start not smooth, especially in cold start, excessive exhaust emission, noise increase, the engine oil turns black fast or even slightly burned. When the owners of car went to auto servic...

Dienstag, 7. November 2017, 09:51

How Can I Save Money After I Bought Car

How Can I Save Money After I Bought Car? Whether shopping for a new or used car, it always made me nervous. I am not a rich man, when I needed a new (or at least new) car, I was afraid it would cost me too much and dreaded the negotiation process. I spend a lot of care when I bought my car and I save money alright. However, it is not end rather beginning. After I bought my car,How Can I Save Money After I Bought Car, I find there are many things have to paid money. Such as fuel consumption, car ...

Donnerstag, 2. November 2017, 10:14

How To Reduce Carbon Footprint

How To Reduce Carbon Footprint? What is carbon footprint? The new concept put forward recently, and impacted viewpoints of people. According to Wikipedia, A carbon footprint is historically defined as

Dienstag, 31. Oktober 2017, 10:01

Why Does Auto Carbon Clean Have Rigid Demand And How To Make Money With It

Why Does Auto Carbon Clean Have Rigid Demand And How To Make Money With It? The automobile aftermarket is a vast and diversified industry globally. Car care businesses will continue to grow at a faster rate than the overall economy. Forward-looking indicators suggest there is plenty of opportunity for additional growth in the future. The reason is the increasing population of vehicle,Why Does Auto Carbon Clean Have Rigid Demand And How To Make Money With It. Another reason is the increasing numb...

Freitag, 27. Oktober 2017, 09:34

Should I Decarbonize My Car

The Great Debate: Should I Decarbonize My Car’s Engine? Customer: Should I decarbonize my car’s engine? When I went to auto service shop, the workers always suggested me to decarbonize my car’s engine. They told me that my car has direct fuel with enough buildup, the engine could misfire. The dealership said the best way to maintain my car is to clean the carbon from my auto engine. They wanted almost $1,000 for this service. Is it worth the money to pay the dealer to do it? Sp...

Samstag, 21. Oktober 2017, 11:15

5 Of The Quickest Ways You Can Become Rich

5 Of The Quickest Ways You Can Become Rich Gertrude Stein, who was a writer and avid art collector, once wrote,

Donnerstag, 19. Oktober 2017, 10:58

How To Maintain Your New Car

How To Maintain Your New Car

Dienstag, 17. Oktober 2017, 11:12

What Qualifications Of Oxyhydrogen Generator Should Possess

What Qualifications Of Oxyhydrogen Generator Should Possess? With the development of technology and society, the market of engine carbon deposit removal has become complex. There have been more and more kinds of ways to remove carbon deposits. From the aspect of safety, Oxyhydrogen Generator is the best way to do engine carbon deposits. But the quality of Oxyhydrogen Generator in the markets is uneven. How can we select machine which is fit for us? From the perspective of hardware, if the Oxyhyd...

Freitag, 13. Oktober 2017, 10:58

Carbon Cleaning Is Good Or Bad For Car Maintenance

What Is Carbon Cleaning? Is It Good Or Bad For Car Maintenance? What is carbon cleaning? Is it good or bad for car maintenance? My friends always asked me these questions. Actually, the debate had long existed in the field of auto industry. At first, I must tell you that engine carbon clean divided into two types: one is engine carbon cleaning for repair, the other is engine carbon cleaning for maintenance As we all know,Carbon Cleaning Is Good Or Bad For Car Maintenance, after our car ran one o...