Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 26.

Samstag, 20. Juni 2009, 09:50

Forenbeitrag von: »Paul.Vinitsky«

Trance Dance Show

Hello again my friends! Here's may step of Trance Dance Show with great new exlusive tracks from Sasha Virus, Remote + new names of scene, such as Dynamic Emotions from Ukraine and NEW HERO Cj Peeton from Ireland with great remix for Elliptical Recordings. Plus to all this I pay some attention to present new albums of Marco V and John O'Callaghan! Don't forget to subscribe to podcast on iTunes. You can subscribe on it here. If you have a problem with subscribing please check out instructions on ...

Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2009, 19:31

Trance Dance Show

Hello again my friends! Here's april step of Trance Dance Show with great new presentations from labels Elliptical, Moontribal, 4Seasons and SPX Digital. Moreover I have very special exclusive interview for you in the middle of the show with.... RONSKI SPEED. He also presents his special downlodable Gift Mix for the listeners of Trance Dance Show. Don't forget to subscribe to podcast on iTunes. You can subscribe on it here. If you have a problem with subscribing please check out instructions on ...

Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2009, 19:23

Trance Dance Show

Hello hello Here's first TDS selection of this spring. I selected a lot of excellent exclusive tracks I received from my friend Lars (The Blizzard), we made an excellent b2b mini tour in Russia 2 weeks ago. Moreover there are new tracks from duo from Malta, Tenisia, a producer from Voronezh, named Existone and new promos from labels Andromeda, Diverted and Elliptical. I think you like all the step #039! Don't forget to subscribe to podcast on iTunes. You can subscribe on it here. If you have a p...

Montag, 2. März 2009, 21:10

Trance Dance Show

Here's the last winter step of Trance Dance Show As usual very fresh trance selection with exclusive presentations from labels Proxoz and Mondo. Moreover, I made an exclusive interview with very hot name on progressive, trance and techno scene of the last year, russian project Moonbeam. They are residents of Blackhole and Traum. You need to listen to it! Don't forget to subscribe to podcast on iTunes. You can subscribe on it here. If you have a problem with subscribing please check out instructi...

Montag, 2. März 2009, 21:07

Trance Dance Show

Hello hello! It's the first step of 2009 and I've prepared a lot of things for you. At first, it's big number of exclusively presented promos. I think you find something interesting for yourself. The second thing is an exclusive interview with Lars Nyheim from The Blizzard project. He kindly answered on some my questions and I think you like it. The third thing is podcast. From this month I've started my own iTunes podcast. You can subscribe on it here. If you have a problem with subscribing ple...

Dienstag, 20. Januar 2009, 00:06

Trance Dance Show

Dear friends! Happy New year and Merry Christmas! My best whishes to all of you in 2009! In last step of Trance Dance Show od 2008 I've made a regular selection in the first hour and my very special selection of trance and progressive tracks of the last year which I think have a lot of ideas and make our music much better! I call in MIT 2008 - THE MOST INNOVATIVE TRACKS of a year 2008! Paul Vinitsky - MOST INNOVATIVE TRACKS 2008 in TDS #036 | 2nd hour | December '08 (download here) 01. Moonbeam ...

Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2008, 23:08

Trance Dance Show

Paul Vinitsky - Trance Dance Show Step #035 | November '08 (213 Mb) 01. Mr. Sam feat. Claud9 - Cygnes | Armada Music 02. Moonbeam - 7 Seconds (Original Mix) | Songbird 03. PROFF - My Personal Summer | Anjunadeep 04. Mat Zo - Rush | Anjunabeats 05. Myon & Shane 54 - Trapped (Dub Mix) | In Trance We Trust 06. C-Systems - Close My Eyes (Original Mix) | DanceDP 07. Heatbeat - Paradise Garage (Randy Boyer Mix) | Soundpiercing 08. The Orange - What If U (Original Mix) | CDR 09. G-FOX - The Promise (Or...

Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2008, 23:06

Trance Dance Show

Paul Vinitsky - Trance Dance Show Step #034 | October '08 (210 Mb) 01. Sergei Shkuroff - ID | CDR 02. Meck & Dino - So Strong (In Progress Re-Boot) | CDR 03. Steve Anderson - Neve (Original Mix) | Mondo 04. Marninx vs. Deep Voices vs. Nitrous Oxide - Pure Picture (Tommy Lex Mash Up) | CDR 05. Sundriver - City Lights (Daniel Kandi Remix) | Anjunabeats 06. Ferry Tayle - Revanche (Luminosity Anthem Mix) | Camouflage 07. ReOrder - Indecisive (Original Mix) | Diverted Music 08. Shinelovers - Offshore...

Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2008, 23:02

Trance Dance Show

Paul Vinitsky - Trance Dance Show Step #033 | September '08 (219 Mb) 01. C-quence - Endorphine | A State Of Trance 02. DJ Tatana - Spring Breeze (Martin Roth Summerstyle Remix) | Sirup 03. Tritonal - Lights Over Austin (Original Mix) | Anjunabeats 04. Joonas Hahmo - Cocktail Bar | Anjunadeep 05. Sasha Virus feat. Dilara - ID | CDR 06. Cramp - Dead-Line (Original Mix) | Anjunabeats 07. Cristian Fuentes - You Don't Know | e Musica 08. Kudesnik & PriSe - On The Way Of Freedom | CDR 09. Ronski Speed...

Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2008, 17:49

Trance Dance Show

Paul Vinitsky - Trance Dance Show Step #028 (download here) 01. Gareth Emery - This Is That | Five AM 02. Markus Schulz feat. Dauby - Perfect (Agnelli and Nelson Remix) | Coldharbour 03. Jorn van Deynhoven - Godspeed (Joshua Cunningham vocal mix) | Unleashed 04. DJ Shog - (Feel Me) Through The Radio (Duderstadt Uplifting Remix) | Drizzly 05. DT8 Project - Perfect World (Lange Remix) | Mondo 06. Rozza Feat. Tiff Lacey - No More Rain (Rozza Vs Kiholm Dub) | Insatiable 07. Boom Jinx feat Key - Ete...

Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2008, 17:48

Trance Dance Show

Paul Vinitsky - Trance Dance Show Step #029 (download here) 01. Mike Foyle - Pandora (The Blizzard Remix) | Armind 02. Adam Sheridan - Osaco | Vandit 03. Eddie Sender - Maya (Electroriginal Mix) | Bonzai Trance Progressive 04. Cramp feat. Julie Scott - Out Of Your System (Original Mix) | CDR 05. Robert Nickson feat. Elsa Hill - Never Again (Nitrous Oxide Remix) | A State of Trance 06. Paul Vinitsky - Sweets (Original Mix) | Neuroscience 07. Miikka Leinonen - Ill Behaviour (Original Mix) | Five ...

Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2008, 17:47

Trance Dance Show

Paul Vinitsky - Trance Dance Show Step #030 (download here) 01. Jeter Avio - Fragmentary Feelings (Original mix) | CDR 02. Effen - Next Episode (Original Mix) | Putera 03. Algarve - Memory Wash (Funabashi Remix) | Supra 04. CJ Sensitive - Back To Whitness | CDR 05. Envio - For You (The Blizzard Remix) | A State of Trance 06. Hidden Logic pres. Luminary - Amsterdam (Smith and Pledger Remix) | Anjunabeats 07. Tom Colontonio - Omega Thursday (Original Mix) | Vandit 08. Digital Nature & Onova - Ins...

Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2008, 17:46

Trance Dance Show

Paul Vinitsky - Trance Dance Show Step #031 (download here) 01. Ali Payami - Pictures | Just For Fun 02. Klems - The Last Way | Club Elite 03. Off Key - Showdown (Original Mix) | Flashover 04. Poonyk & Oxide - Tears Don't Drop (Original Mix) | CDR 05. Blue Tente - Antarctic Night (Alexander Popov Remix) | CDR 06. Estiva - Strawberry Fields | Enhanced 07. Josh Gallahan - 1st Strike (Original Mix) | A State Of Trance 08. Armin Van Buuren feat. Jennifer Rene - Fine Without You (Extended Mix) | Ult...

Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2008, 17:45

Trance Dance Show

Hello my friends.... Excuse me for so long silence! I promise to update trackists and links more often than before ))) All the steps can be downloaded from www.trancedanceshow.com together with its tracklists! I post for now the last steps Paul Vinitsky - Trance Dance Show Step #032 (download here) 01. EDX - Premiumline (Original Mix) | PinkStar 02. rachael starr-to forever (Moonbeam Remix) | Azuli 03. Alexei Zakharov - Intergalactic Tea | CDR 04. Andy Moor - Fake Awake (Ecomix) | Anjunabeats 05...

Samstag, 10. März 2007, 15:57

Trance Dance Show Steps #012, #013 with Paul Vinitsky

Salut friends! I was completely busy for last monthes. I'm sorry that had no time to update an info here. So I publish the tracklists and all the info about last steps of my show Trance Dance Show. In Step #013 (Feb '07) I was glad to present such artists as duo Spirit & Dave, Shifted Reality, NMKY, Neoblizz, Sokolovsky and Will B. Their new productions are awesome! You need to listen to it. Some tracks and artists sounded at first time worldwide! Download #013 Step #012 (Jan '07) was supported ...

Donnerstag, 23. November 2006, 20:55

Trance Dance #010 (Nov 2006) + link for download

Now all the broadcasts finished and if you want to download the set, just do it 01. Nu-NRG - Kosmosy (Original Mix) [Monster Tunes] 02. Optik - Claim (Original Mix) [Fourty 5] 03. Norman & Foley - New Man [CDR] 04. Vadim Soloviev - Dash (Original Mix) [CDR] 05. Ekon - Skywalker [In Trance We Trust] 06. Miikka Leinonen Pres Denver - End of Days (Original Vocal Mix) [Realmusic] 07. Anthony Dean And Starlett - Moonchild (DJ Purepath Mix) [Flux Delux] 08. Miguel Sassot - Empty (Aly & Fila Remix) [De...

Freitag, 20. Oktober 2006, 20:30

Trance Dance #009 (Oct 2006) + link for download

Dear friends After 8 broadcasts during two weeks I want to propose you a link for download of the last part of Trance Dance Show! http://www.trancedanceshow.com/ Please pay special attention to exclusive material, presented by russian artists Serge M and The Orange, american Digitalis and european artist Urban Lea, his track in this remix sounded first time in Trance Dance. Paul Vinitsky - Trance Dance Show Step #009 [Oct06] 01. The Orange - Moon & Sun (Dub mix) [CDR] 02. Chakra - Love Shines Th...

Freitag, 22. September 2006, 12:32

Trance Dance #008 (Sep 2006) + link for download

And september broadcasts have gone And I'm glad to publish tracklist and link for download of last step #008 of Trance Dance Show! With very interesting exclusive material .... Pay special attention to Six Senses, Maxi and Sean Tyas More info about exlusives presented in show are available on site! 01. Camena - Sarabande (Max Power Phat Strings Intro Remix) [Nukleuz] 02. Kamil Polner - Ocean Waterfall [A State Of Trance] 03. Cosmic Gate - Should Have Known (Extended Mix) [Maelstrom] 04. Maxi fea...

Mittwoch, 23. August 2006, 10:06

Trance Dance Show #007 (Aug 2006) + link for download

After some delay with postings I want to publish the tracklist and link for download of the last 007 step of Trance Dance Show! A lot of newest promos! Hope you like it 01. Michael Splint Feat. Sasja - You Set Me Free (Original Mix) [Big Star] 02. Matti Kotala - Disconnected (Peaktwins Remix) [mkdr] 03. Arksun - Arisen (Original Mix) [Armind] 04. Aurosonic - The Voice of Eternity (Original Mix) [CDR] 05. Members of Mayday - 10IN01 (PVD Club Mix) [Low Spirit] 06. Danjo And Styles - What Lies Ahea...

Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2006, 20:50

Trance Dance Show

Who missed this show, you can download it here! Also please check out additional information about the step #004 exclusives and classics!