You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to GlobalBeats FM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• Malcolm Starchild

Beginner

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

About me

• What's happening beautiful people? For those whose visit to my page is really an introduction, let me formally introduce myself. I am the field marketing/promotions rep for Chicago's Indie EDM label; 4tha3time Production/Record label . I also assist the co-founder of the company who is the founder of Honest Management LLC (honestmanagement.net). I work all projects related to both companies but my immediate focus is 4tha3rdtime Records upcoming release by DJ Quad IBB,NidaNasheeda,Div' LaDecca ,Dovie Cote' , Butterfly Trabecca Johnson. On the personal side I was born and raised in Chicago, I have 3 kids; Mary 33, Kendra 24 & Asare 23 (pronounced Uh-sa-ree), and 3 beautiful grandchildren. I'm on Global Beats Fm for business and social interaction, so feel free to drop me a line if you're a positive person.

4tha3rdtime Production & Records

4tha3rdtime Myspace Page