Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: GlobalBeats FM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

• JeremyMac

Anfänger

Sie müssen sich registrieren, um eine Verbindung mit diesem Benutzer herzustellen.

Über mich

• I was born in Cleveland, Ohio in 1975, and it seems like I've been into health
    and fitness considering that the day that I was birthed.
    While I definitely appreciated playing sports in high school - especially operating
    keep track of - I really entered my very own when I worked on a Bachelors and Masters Degree in Personal Training at Ohio State University.
    Given that I've finished, I've invested many years not only assisting others to obtain their very own
    individual fitness targets, however spent a great deal of time taking
    part in among my beloved past times - mudrunning.
    In fact, I've enjoyed races like the Fitness4All Extreme Mudrun a lot that I've
    become something of a "expert" mudrunner.

[img]http://media2.picsearch.com/is?PoscgBp7NOuUcJbtIxtfgVD3q0wyYHDlk8dxWEPNUBo&height=227[/img]I started the process of running in challenge races in the late 90s,
    however absolutely nothing has caught my attention quite like
    the mud operates. The extreme physical exertion needed to finish a course - in addition to the enjoyable of obtaining filthy
    in the process - makes it a distinct sort of difficulty.
    Because I have invested many years assisting others to accomplish their
    own fitness targets, it just seemed like an all-natural
    extension of my job to head out there and to truly press myself.
    Since I've competed in numerous runs, I've done what I can to press myself even further.
    Whether it is taking on a brand-new program, searching for a longer
    race or just aiding others to obtain their very own
    mud operate targets, I've found that participating in the sporting activity is a great
    means to stay in form.

Also visit my web blog - ohio mud runs

Persönliche Informationen