Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: GlobalBeats FM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Donnerstag, 31. Juli 2014, 09:18

Baltimore Ravens tight end Dennis - Pita resumed training on Wednesday

Baltimore Cheap Snapback Hats Ravens tight end Dennis - Pita resumed training on Wednesday, which he carried out since Top Selling NFL jerseys the end of July hip surgery after the first time to participate in training. But the team and he did not reveal when he can play. Pita on July 27 for the first time there is physical contact training dislocated hip, since then he was put on the injured reserve team return to the list of designated. Last season, has 61 catches for pita advancing 669 yards and seven touchdowns. When asked what time the Ravens are expected to be able to return to the court pita when coach John - Hubble says it can not say. His comeback plan did not advance as much as possible early hope, but safety is the first one. "Ravens have three weeks to decide whether to activate the pita into the 53 man squad, or the decision to keep him on the injured reserve list until the end of the season. Pita did not disclose whether his race debut this Sunday I I feel good, "Pita said in an interview. I'm in no hurry to come back, I want to make sure Wholesale New Era Caps that the body can fully recover. "During pita sidelined, Ravens tight end position in the main rely Dallas - Clark (27 catches for 311 yards propulsion) and Ed - Dickson (12 catches for 140 yards advance) after the end of the season. Pitta will become an unrestricted free agent, he said he had no relationship with the contract conditions comeback, I did not consider that, "Pita said. Obviously this is part of the business, I will only focus on helping the team win respect. "